Workspace ONE UEM supports different methods to enroll your Windows 10 devices, Some of methods to be notable are mentioned below :
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows Enrollment
- Azure AD Integration Enrollment
- Native MDM Enrollment
- Windows Desktop Auto-Enrollment
Before enrolling windows 10 devices, we have to ensure that we have the required enrollment information mentioned below :
- Active Environment – Active Workspace ONE UEM environment and access to the Workspace ONE UEM Console.
- Appropriate Admin Permissions – Permission that allows us to create profiles, determine policies, and manage devices within the UEM Console.
- Enrollment URL – URL unique to our enrollment environment and that takes us directly to the enrollment screen. For example, mdm.example.com.
- Group ID – Group ID associates your device with your corporate role and is defined in the UEM Console.
- Device Root Certificate – You must configure the Device Root Certificate in the System settings before enrolling devices. To configure the certificate, navigate to .